Thursday, February 25, 2010

You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFURxgaLxEE

You.

By: Amena J. Brown

You find me when I'm hiding behind all my disguises/You see me/It takes you to keep
me breathing/You are heart/Passion/Vision/Word Incision/You send me and you bring
me close/Close close closer/Until when you look at me you see you/You are
heavenly/My present and future destiny/You are Father/Creator/Sustainer/Life
changer/Pride breaker/You are yesterday today and forever/You are pleasure/You are
worth/Reason/Present in every season/You are worship/Devotion/You are the reason for
all my commotion/You are the one that I pray to/You can tell that I'm nothing without
you/So awesome that I can pray to you about you/To know you/To sense you/To believe
you more/To love you more/To obey you more/To give you more of my heart
Oh God search me/Know me/See me/Examine me/Test me/Love me/ Watch me/Protect
me/ Show me/ Investigate me/ Be pleased with me/Question me/ Keep me/ Change me/
Have me/ Correct me/ Take me/ Help me/ Create in me/ Break in on me/ Be my reality/
Sustain me/ Decrease me/ Decrease me/ Decrease me/Decrease me/ Until there is no me
left/ Only you/ Only you/ Only you
You are light/ Are true/ Are you/ Are hope/ Are love/ Are strength/ Are escape rescue
safe/ You are peace/ You are belief/ You are advance and retreat/ Of what, to what, to
whom can I compare you?/ You are my all things new/ You are my place of refuge/ You
are my fortress/ My rest/ My creativity in the strength of your words to me/ You are my
ability to see hear feel move live breathe be/ You are life and death all at the same time/
You are friend/ You are believer savior redeemer/ You are today tomorrow and the next
day/ And the next day and the next day and the next day/ You are truth/You transcend old
age and youth/ You are timeless/ priceless/ lightness in darkness/ greatness/ goodness/
sinless/ And in a mess like my life you see righteousness/ You leave me speechless/ You
alone are God

No comments: