Monday, November 7, 2011

God is Amazing!


There's Someone that knows you better than you know yourself, but still loves you more than you could ever imagine would be possible.
People say He doesn't care whether you love Him or not, He still loves you. I don't think that's entirely true. Yes, He loves you no matter what, but He is soooo happy when His children love Him back. He cares deeply about what we think about Him, He desires to have a loving relationship with us. But the truth is, He will never let your opinion about Him change His opinion about you. 
He created us, knowing that we would mess up bad. He gave us life, knowing that sooo many will not even believe He exists. He put us on this planet, knowing that many would rebel against Him, hate Him, deny Him. 
BUT
He said - it's worth it! I love them! They're beautiful, they're lovely, I've made them in my image and likeness, I want them to have and take care of this amazing home I've created for them. I want them to learn to look out for each other, care for each other, love each other. I'll give them a second, third, fourth, fifth chance, as many as it takes for them to seek me, find me, love me, follow me, worship me, live for me, in me, through me. I just love them!

And that, my friends, is why my God is so amazing!